YOU’RE INVITED TO OUR TABLE IN HALIFAX SEPTEMBER 19-21, 2010 AT THE
WORLD TRADE AND CONVENTION CENTRE
JOIN CULINARY TOURISM PROFESSIONALS AT THE INNAGURAL WORLD SUMMIT AS THEY GATHER IN HALIFAX TO ADDRESS THE THEME “ONE WORLD, ONE TABLE – USING CULINARY TOURISM FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT”.
Discover from experts how to grow your business, attract visitors to your destination and more! Presented by the International Culinary Tourism Association and Taste of Nova Scotia Canadian Tourism Commission – Presenting Sponsor
SPECIAL LIMITED TIME REGISTRATION OFFER FOR ATLANTIC CANADIAN DELEGATES
VALID UNTIL JULY 31, 2010
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Over 20 working sessions in both academic and general tracks of learning, many hands on workshops
- Keynotes by Food Network Host Chef Michael Smith and Food Inc.’s Robert Kenner
- Two Breakfasts with presentations
- Two Lunches with presentations and culinary demonstrations with Chefs from around the globe
- Two Networking Receptions – Adventures in Taste and 18th Century Evening of Chocolate & Wine
- Four mobile workshops showcasing successful Nova Scotian businesses active in the field of culinary tourism – nominal fee applies with transportation included for out of city venues
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- DMOs/PMOs, Cooking Schools & Classes, Culinary Attractions, Culinary Events, Culinary Lodging, Culinary Media, Culinary Retail & Grocery, Culinary Tours, Guides, Packages & Agents, Dine, Drink, Farms & Farmers’ Markets, Manufacturers & Distributors, Food & Wine Clubs
BOOK BY JULY 31 TO RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL $50US in savings for
ATLANTIC CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY ON EARLY BIRD RATES
$669US Early Bird rate then deduct your $50US savings for a total registration of only $619US
Visit www.culinarytourismworldsummit.com and click on register button – use discount code LOBSTER2010 to receive the additional $50US savings on early bird rates
Your seat is waiting - what will YOU bring to the table in Halifax September 19- 21, 2010?
For further information contact:
- Erik Wolf, President, International Culinary Tourism Association firstname.lastname@example.org
- Janice Ruddock, Executive Director, Taste of Nova Scotia email@example.com
- Sandie Currie, Event Manager firstname.lastname@example.org