H(eat)! up Halifax
The 2nd Annual H(eat)ing Up Halifax! will take place from Sunday, February 22 to Saturday, February 28, 2009. This exciting one-week event pits restaurants against one another in a competition to sell the most "hot bowls" in support of the Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia.
Restaurants competing to H(eat) up Halifax include:
- 44 North at the Halifax Marriott Harbourfront where they'll be cooking up Pulled Pork Chili with a Dragon's Breath Biscuit
- Bluenose II Restaurant will give you a true taste ot Maritime flavour with the "Hot Bowl" of Clam Chowder
- Granite Brewery on Barrington Street will be serving Chili
- Milano's Ristorante will be serving their Winter Harvest Soup
- Casino Nova Scotia has a favorite with Chicken Noodle Soup
- Press Gang, the 2008 H(eat)ing up Halifax! winner, will be serving a three onion and sherry soup with Fontina topped crostini.
To learn more about H(eat)ing up Halifax and the Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia, please call (902) 422-7961, or 1-800-611-6345 (outside metro), email email@example.com or visit our website at http://www.alzheimer.ns.ca/.