Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie

Every year I exchange Christmas presents with the most extreme chocoholic that I've ever met. Essentially, I put a good deal of thought into each year's offering in order to top the previous. Last year's delectable, chocolaty treat consisted of a chocolate cake enclosing a chocolate mousse layer, covered in chocolate ganache, chocolate curls and surrounded by chocolate praline wafers...RIGHT? Sadly, my only photo of that masterpiece was on my camera phone, so you'll never get to see the finished product.

Anyhow, this year was the ultimate chocolate chip cookie! It could easily be made with store-bought dough (no judgment!) but mine was from scratch.


So...chocolate chip cookie, topped with milk chocolate ganache, Kit Kat chunks, and multi-coloured sprinkles.

No comments: