Friday, January 1, 2010

Top 10 Memorable Morsels of 2009

While I was planning yet another New Year's Eve menu, I got to thinking about all the meals I've planned throughout the year. Subsequently, this got me thinking about all the great meals, snacks and bites that have made their way to mah belly as well.

As I scoured through a full year's worth of posts, I painstakingly chose my top 10 memorable morsels of 2009. They include fantastic deals, amazing flavor combinations and decadent bites. I decided to refer only to dining experiences available in Nova Scotia. Here they are, dating back from last January up until the present. And....now I'm real hungry!



Best sushi I've had in Hali at Doraku


Empanadas at Pipa




Lemon Meringue Cheesecake at Stone Street Cafe
(center)


S'more from The Sweet Spot Chocolate Shop




Onion Bhajia at The Taj Mahal

Brooklyn Burger at The Brooklyn Warehouse


Fish & Chips at Durty Nelly's Irish Pub


I hope your New Year is full of
happy mouths and bellies

Best wishes for a fun and food-filled 2010!


No comments: