Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Just Us!" Coffee- Just what I need

This morning I woke up, got out of bed, and immediately went for my morning coffee. While I stood grinding the beans in my sleepy, half-awake state, I realized just how much I enjoy this morning ritual. With a bit of reflection, and a little analysis, I realized that my first cup obsession was due to my new found favorite brew, "Just Us!" Coffee. I started buying Just Us! this past summer, and haven't bought another brand since.

Just Us! Coffee Roastery Co-op is located in Wolfville, Nova Scotia, and is Canada's first Fair Trade coffee roaster. The name, is a play on the word "justice". They also produce tea, sugar and chocolate. Perhaps I'm so drawn to this brand because they provided not only delicious java, but it's Fair Trade AND Organic! How could you go wrong?

My personal fave is the Sumatran; a rich, fruity blend. Eventually, I'll try another. Not anytime soon though, cause this one seems "Just Right!"

No comments: